Born in Nottingham, England, Jeremy has been living in the Vancouver area since 1967. His family moved here when his father was offered a position at Simon Fraser University. In 1979, Jeremy achieved Canadian citizenship and shortly after revisited the old country where he met Kim, fell in love, married and returned to Vancouver with his new bride.
Jeremy and Kim have two daughters, Hannah and Emma. Hannah now has two children of her own, so Jeremy and Kim are now grandparents to Brendan and Aidan.
When Jeremy and Kim moved to Langley, they first lived in Brookswood. After 13 years they moved to Murrayville, then built a new home on the Langley City/Brookswood border with a view towards the mountains in 2006. Ten years later they sold and began building their 'forever home'. August 2017 was their move in date with landscaping projects to keep Jeremy busy.
Jeremy keeps himself active playing ice hockey, basketball and soccer, enjoys scuba diving, photography, music, art and helping out in the community. Kim has a unique live butterfly and caterpiller sales business supplying schools, daycares, fundraising events and life events such as weddings, special birthdays and memorials.
- Licensed as a Real Estate Salesman - 1983
- Licensed as an Associate Broker (Agent) - 1988
- Medallion Club (Top 10%) Vancouver Board - 1987
- Manager of two Award Winning offices 1988 - 1992
- Century 21 Masters Club Award - 1993
- Medallion Club Fraser Valley Board - 1998 - present - 24 years
- RE/MAX 100% Club - 16 years, Platinum Club in 2015+
- RE/MAX Western Canada Advertising Award - 1997
- RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award - 2003
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement Award - 2013
Volunteer Work History
- Past member of the Canadian Relief Fund for Chernobyl Victms in Belarus - a summer program for orphans
- 1997 - Chair of the RE/MAX Lower Mainland Institutional Advertising Committee
- 2004 - Chair of the Langley U-Connect Parent Educators Representative Council, an innovative program of Computer Distance Learning combined with some in-school programs
- 2005 - 2006 - Member of the Fraser Valley R.E. Board - MLS Committee
- 2007 - 2010 - Member of the Fraser Valley R.E. Board - Technology Committee
- 2008 - 2018 - Director of the Langley Care Society (Langley Lodge)
- 2006 - ongoing - Instructor for the BC Real Estate Association
- 2019+ - Member of the BC Real Estate Association Forms Advisory Committee
I am dedicated to selling your home or finding you that dream home you are searching for. You are invited to browse my website and call or e-mail me with any questions you have about buying or selling a home in the area.
Buying a home?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home.
Selling your home?
I will get your home sold for top dollar and in a timely manner. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible.
Jeremy was first licensed in May 1983 with Century 21 in Coquitlam and Maple Ridge. This was a post boom market where sellers often had homes worth $85,000 and a mortgage of $90,000, at 15% interest rates. Jeremy learned the trade in a difficult market.
In 1986 Jeremy began teaching the real estate pre-license course for Century 21 Head Office and in 1988 completed the licensing course for his Broker's License. This lead to 4 years of managing real estate offices in Kerrisdale and White Rock where despite a strong market downturn, his offices achieved rewards.
In 1992 Jeremy elected to return to selling and joined Century 21 in Langley. In 1994 a move to RE/MAX Treeland of Langley seemed right, and the fit has been very good. Since working with RE/MAX, Jeremy has repeatedly achieved Medallion Club, as well as RE/MAX Platinum Club and lifetime achievement awards. 37 years in real estate and still going strong.